Friday, September 18, 2009

18/9/09

eeyer!!!!
2day so damm angry at morning la!!!
tat stupid honeyyong!!!say 8++ will reach school manatau 9.30 onli reach school!!!
luckily my wowwow free to acc me go makan breakfast!if not a!i sure kill him untill diedied
ie!!
i 6.30 wake up a!!!so early wake up for wat o!!!if i noe u so late onli cum i slp until 9 la!my hoz so near school!!!!
............hmm~~~~bt le....since tat felicia oso' sou hai zhe'...n he bring us go c movie...hmm...jiu suan liao lo~
muahahaha~~~



eeyer~~~2day ada presentation le~so geng jiong~~~we go there waitwaitwait untill almost no more ppl liao...kaka...onli go present....~~kaka...2day wear half formal le~~~ling~~~look hw le??
the chou felicia say look "yam dong"=.=



kaka...on the stage tat time my hand cold dao~~~felicia oso sked dao~~kaka...samesame la~~~
luckily velyvely 'sun li' gao dim our presentation~~dendendendenden~~~~




here comes the final destination~~



ee~~~~quite discusting lo the ppl die until.....btbtbt...dunno y feel lik nt enough le~
feel lik suppose to be more discusting~~~haiyer~~a little little bitbit dissapointed...
especially the ending there....what for to let us c the x-ray ppl die...=.=
kaka....felicia sked until whole movie oso closing eye.........head looking the floor~~
dun dare c le~~suppose paksa her c 1...coz not tat scary~~nyeknyek~~



after movie~~tze yong rushing to home~~so we oso follow him gogogogo home lu~~kaka




hmm....2mr saturday...reach liao lo...............
xien lo~shuang beh lo....



hmm...2day i go c shirt n saw her...
i go talk wif her...she like dun wanna talk wif me...
actually dun need to lik tat de lo...ee...haiz......




kaka...wat felicia say makes me so happy~thanks lo felicia....
make me so confident~~~
oh and!chou honeyyong!stop say me a complicated person la!
i vely simple punya!!!!juz u dun understand me onli!!blek~~~~


4 comments:

  1. cant see clear ur shirt la.. shud take infront of the mirror ma...
    aiyor.. he late is everyday also like this de la... used to it alr la.. haha...
    kesian Felicia lor.. kakaka..
    luckily i quit alr... ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  2. kesian me T.T suk ling go view my blog then u will know wat happen le... T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. not my fault too... i waited for him at manjalara at 8:10am but he reached at abt 8:50am =.= i waited for more than 30 mins also

    ReplyDelete