Saturday, September 12, 2009

11/9/2009

muahaha~~~~exam finally finish liao lo~~~
PT 2!!mygod!!!!all ppl lik zombie liao lo!!
soooo~~~me~felicia~sukling~venice~tZE yong n my boyboy~~
decided to go celebrate 'yi xia'....
kaka............my "tenji"!!!


hohoho~~~early in the morning~~
for me...........realli quite early=.=
9am!!!
me velyvely lazy de wake up~~
brush teeth~bath~choose shirt~make up~~~look at the mirror~~~
kaka....
den le...wow wow come to miao hoz....bring miao go 1u wait tat 4 other miao~~


hmm...
abt 11am miao n wow wow already reach1u lo~~~
i cal tze yong.................tat chou ppl say
"now i juz fetching felicia"
=.==.=
k lu~~i wait............


waitwaitwait..........finally they reach liao...
muahaha....i saw that suk ling head~~
happily we start car lu....go "tenji!!"
walao....tat tze yong drive so damm fast...
wowwow oso drive fast lu~~
suddenly saw tze yong emerfency break!
my god!i think...........tat suk ling sure shout lik hell~~
hoho~~~


then~~finally we reach there liao lu~~~
we keep on makanmakanmakan n makan~~
sushi,coconut,n ice cream,dessert,muahaha~~


eateateateat..........

full dao~~my god!felicia still say she can eat~
nonononononono~~~~


1.50~~~suk ling call us go toilet toilet~~~
y le?????bcoz le..........onli there gt bigbig mirror ma...
muahahahahaha.....

we taketaketaketake................
chou sukling....keep on call me big head...sad lia
o lo.........kaka


den le...2pm...............miao w
an go hum liao......
coz wow wow wan go work jor............
the precious moment has come to the end
suk lingsuk ling.........
free must call me out to gaigai,gaigai n gaigai a...
kaka...u noe~~~we r shopaholic lai de
ma...kaka


omg!1st day blog write so long???kaka



No comments:

Post a Comment