Wednesday, September 16, 2009

16/9/09

EE~~~~




hmm~~wake up in 6.30am=.=.........ee?y my head so damm pain wan??
ee~~when mama purposely wake up scold me untill whole hoz punya ppl oso wake jor~
hoho~~onli i noe yesterday my hair ntyt dry jiu slp liao~nowonder so pain la=.=




haiz~~y izzit the friday so sososososososo long oso ntyt cum 1....T>T
ee~~tat day cuming....dunno hw la.........wish can go out wif ji mui !!!!!
so can 4gt wat happen tat day..........
ee~~~venice~~~i wan c final destination n tat singapore movie la~T>T
hoho~normally le ...the place suk ling usually sit last time...is use to put bag de la...
coz tat chou tze yong a...bully me punya...wun sit wif me punya=.=
bt 2day gt wei hong sit bside...muahaha...cover tat honeyyong punya big head~~muahaha




my pencil box=wei hong's pillow


haiz.....already head pain~stil kena ppl bullyT.T

after skul kenot straight away go home...needa stay bck for ms=.=
bt le~~facebook has attracted all of us.............from ms....kaka
finally le~we find tat ...if continue lik tat we will die at friday...
so~~we bcum vely hardworking~~for............i think.....30min...
kaka...after tat.....suisuibianbian la~~~~~kaka




finally~~~~7.30pm++.......

wuhuu~~~~can go bck my miao hum~~
dduunnno y my mood.........haiz....so camm bad......
soli wowwow~~~i didnt mean to should at u de....
realli soliiiiii~~~~~~pls dun angry miaomiao~~
too tired jor...o.o





frifrifri~~~final dastination~~~

3 comments: