Sunday, September 13, 2009

13/9/2009

hmm........xien lo 2day........
whole day making myself fermentation in front of computer~~
keep on face book n msn~~
hmm....addicted wif friend for sale liao...kaka
keep on buy bck my petss.....bt keep on rampas by dunno hu~~=.= =.=
eeee!~~~felicia so gud~so many cash can buybuy~~~T.T


whole day computer oso plying the same song..."one & only"

realli luv it so much neh...the lyrics so damm ngam me~



2day projie tel me she got go read my blog...kaka....i guess she sure noe wat i talking de la hor??

kaka....projieprojie~~ realli so damm mizz u~~~wanna go gaigai wif u~~muz find me a holiday~~kaka.....



eeee~~2mr ada school liao...gt hmwk........no mood to do la~~~my dear felicia will help me bo le?kaka...she will gua?muahaha...





No comments:

Post a Comment