Tuesday, September 15, 2009

15/9/09


eee~~~yesterday din realise my medicine finish d...
whole nite cant slp....my god...so damm sam fu...
luckily my doudou bring me go buy medicine early in the morning...
if nt go skul without medicine i will die there...=.=



whole T6 dreaming there wif my little felicia~~kaka

hmm...the day is cuming more & more nearer....i told felicia the same thing...
& ofcoz ...felicia tel me the same answer wif venice..."bu yong li de la"...ee~~~



lunchlunch~~muahahaha~~chew yongyong wan nugget!we dun giv aa~~~go buy urself lu~~~muahahaha...felicia~~~u say de a....nex time rain dun ask for umbrella aa....since u say u rather @##$#@$#@$....kaka




OMG!!!my T4 fail liao....realli no eyes to c liao la...

T4 oso fail...others...T.T



yeah~~~~fri going to c final destination wif venice them...

=.=bt felicia dun wanna c~~~dun sked la felicia....i bring u pillow~
kaka



hmm...my front hair long liao~~~vely mafan~~dunno wanna keep it long or juz cut it...=.=




ee!!!!apa itu!!!y got ppl using my name to create facebook acc punya!!!

eyer!!!!izzit realli same name or purposely de o!!
yeryeryeryer!
if not suk ling tel me i oso dunno...=.=



ale~~~tiring day~~waiting my friday!!!muahahaha

2 comments:

  1. wei.. you eat what medicine o??

    kesian.. why T4 also fail..?
    very hard ke??

    yer.. so good.. go watch movie pula...
    i pun mau go... >____<

    LOL...
    tat ppl add me only i know...
    sure faker lai de la..
    dun angry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ee??soli a suk ling...i din realize gt comment...
    kaka...my allergy medicine a....
    cum 2gater lu~~
    t4....haiz...coz tis time quite lazy 2 study...T.T

    tat stupid ppl!!!ee!!!

    ReplyDelete