Sunday, December 19, 2010

18/12/10

early in the morning~~~~

jia ben came to my house~~
she say we go cheung k~~~
to celebrate my bday agn~~=p
welll~~the second day of bday^^


so we singsingsing~~~~
then we shout shout shout!!!
wat is this??"xiao zha bo"??!!!muahaha!!!


den after sing k....
we go shopping!!!!
yea i bought 3 new dresss n wif hweeeee~~~


dendenden~~~
propro come fetch us go home bath n ban lengleng!!
bcoz ltr kelly hoz gt xmas party~~~^^


arnd 7pm....
we went to kelly housee^^
we reach there almost 8pm d...
dunno hu say impossibble 1 hr de hoh????=p


k~~~reach there....
start to EAT!!!!
me n jia hwee already hungry untill almost faint!
come on babe EAT ARE LIFE!!!


after tat we chat there eat there drink there until arnd 9pm...
then kelly ask us to go in her hoz...in a room.....
ask us stay inside....
they say wait hui ling reach~~~~
ok~~~we wait inside there...
& take some stupid pic~~=p



ANN bring her laptop n put infront of me....
she tel me there is a nice video to c....
the cover is projie mia lenglui pic~
i tot juz all pic of us~~

so when she open the video....
i almost cry out when i saw the video...
OMG!!u all record every1 of ur wishes!!!omg!!
even hui ling & my kai lui were inside oso~~!!
n when i tot the video was end....
1 person pop up...
hu??
my lougong yap wui lim!!
omg!!!u makes me cry....how come u r so serious in the video?
they all are like smiling n laughing in the video....u r so serious~~


when the videos ends....
suddenly every1 start singing bday song...
& a person holding a cake come in...
OMG!it was u!!
AHYAP!!
i tot u nt free to come??
omgomg!!!
such a big suprise a u alll!!!!hhee~~~the cake is ahyap special order the people make the cake 4 me 1!!!
9s ant???muahahaha!love it so much!!love u too ah yap!!!muackss!!

ehhhee~~the green colour shirt mia xiao didi~~are force by kelly to kiss me~~if not!!jiu no cake eat~~=p


ok~~its time to take big family photo agn babe~~

awwwww......hw much i wishes tat i could upload the video they recorded 4 me here....bt i havent receive the copy yet!!!hope tat i can get tat copy soon!!


nyeknyek~~~btw~~~
this is the present from,projie~hamster~~n jia ben~~!!love it soooo muchhh!!!!muackss!!!

CONCLUSIONN!!!!! THIS 2 DAY!!!!I M SO DAMMM VELY SUPER DUPER HYPER HAPPYYY!!!!!!I LOVE ALL OF U SO DAMMM MUCH!!!MUACKSSSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment