Sunday, December 19, 2010

17/12/2010

HELLO PEOPLE!!!!
MUAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!
long time i nvr update my blog d hoh~~?
paixie la~~~haha~~nvmnvm~~i m going to tel u wat happened tis few day hah~~


17th oF DECEMBER

ANYONE NOE WAT DAY IS THIS???
comecome i tel u~~=p
IT'S MY BIRTHDAYYTTTT!!!!!
YEA BABE!MY 19th BDAY!!!!!

AND,
in this yr~all my lovely jimui juz make me feel lik my birthday is not onli 1 day! its 2 day!!omg~~~n they juz makes me almost hav heart attack~~in this 2 day!!OMG!i love u all!!!!


ok~~~the story begin my dear~~
lets c some comic^^

1stttt~~~my bendan lou gong.....


yayaya!!!this man this man!!

come fetch me this stupid miao 1st~~~

we decided to go midvalley n eat zanmaai^^
btbtbtbtbtbtbt.....................
dunno wat happened to midvalley!
issshhh!all car park FULL!!!!
sososo.........we mai go bck topyramid lu~~waste time!!!
we cant c movie d lu??!!sososo...eat zanmai oli luuuu...

ehhehe~~~=p


weeelll~~~after finish eating zanmai~~
we go fetch this two biji lenglui~~~


& go puchong eat SHABU-SHABU~~!!!^^
i tot kelly & ann will appear there 2gater~
but due to some reason...they cant dinner wif us~=(
so left us 4 biji oli la~~
bt nvm~~~happy enough oledi^^

ok well...............
i tot tat my bday will end lik this....
u all have the same feeling too rite???
awwwww..............................
we r WRONGGGG!!!!!!!

arnd 11pm~~~
"gring~~gring~~~"
"jiejie!!!!ur fon!!!!!"
i wonder hu will call my hoz fon=.=
but i guess there were onli 1 person will call my hoz...
CHEW YONGYONG!!

AT 1ST...he was juz wishing me happy bday~~~n say alot of fei hua~~~
bt GUESS wat??
HE IS USING LOUDSPEAKER & suk ling,cia,& nice were there hearing wat we talking!!!

OMGGG!!!hw can they stop themself from laughing until i cant even realize anythingg??!!!
FOUR of u aaaa~~!!!!!T.T
ok cyy ask me wan to c hu on my bday~~ok lor i tot he was juz simply joking~~
so i ma say 4 of them lur~~~then after 10min of fon chatting....he say he wan go find gal d~~so we cut the fon off~~

den abt 10min ltr~~
"gring~~ gring~~"
AGN!!!
wat happened to tis yy a!!
he called me agn...
"eh siewsin u come down awhile"
"i gt present 4 u...but my kai gor help me to gave u"
"red colour hair 1 a"
at 1st i dun blieve at all...
den he say
"faster la...my kai gor red hair mia....no patient 1 a!!"

.......................ok!i jiu go down n c....if no a....u r gonna dieeee!!!!!
so...i decided to went down n take a look....
'''''''''''''''''''
when i get down....n open the stupid lock....

whole bunch of "human" suddenly sing bday song!
n come wif a bday cakeee!!!!
OMGOMGOMG!!!!!
the 1st ppl i saw is SUK LING!!!
IMPOSSSSIIBBLLEEE!!
hw come they r here??they stay so far!

den i saw tiffany,brian n shaun!
omg!!!1st time they r here 4 my bday!
omg!
i m juz so touchhhhh!
hey u all r so "gu wak" aaaaa~~
but i juz love u all so much!
den i hav my wishes~
blow the candle off~
n invite the to my hoz n we chitchat until almost 1am~~^^
*ah the piano part...i juz skip la~~=p*
our family pic^^

saw the black black thing on my nose??tats not dirty thing a~~~
its chocolate cakes stain~~they ask me use mouth to pick the candle up...tis is the traditional things tat the bday person muz do~~XD

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!u all a!!!!i tel u all!!!!!

I LOVE YOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!MUACKSS!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment