Friday, October 30, 2009

30/10/09

long time no write blog liao lo....
but here comes a bad news.....



miao n wow has break....
wahahaha....break liao.....
bcoz i 刁蛮...=.=
finally found tat wat he has promise me is juz a lie...
never thought tat we will break in this kind of situation...
hoho....dunno wat to say.....
summore wanna fired me from his restoran city...

swt...=.=




another news was....my mum make my hair darker...
no more the greengreenyellowyellowgoldgold cat...
now is chocolate cat...=.=




yesterday go watch movie jennifers body...its actually a happy day ...
until the ppl send me msg n tell
me wanna break...realli wanna say thx to all my fren tat put so much concern on me.....
  • especially my projie...accompany me even she has claz nex day...
  • felicia...find alll those funny video for me...
  • venice...awsk me to eat...
  • n the "no." ppl...
this all realli make me feel more better...

No comments:

Post a Comment