Friday, October 16, 2009

16//10/09

haiz...
this few day realli happen sososo many things....
haiz...
ciacia~~juz feel lik wanna cry...



what the meaning of wun accept anymore ???!!
i din say i wan u oso...i m not the 1 hu think too much...
u r the onli 1 think too much !
what the hell...its really the stupiest things tat i ever heard b4....
dun need u to say i oso wun go n think abt it!



"mayb many ppl noe u bt juz dun need to tel u""??

i dun think so....i vely sure tat onli my close fren will realli understand me....
coz i m not tat kind of ppl always show my feeling n spread it around all ppl....
hw other ppl noe me deeply?? i hate ppl critisize me behind of me n pretend like they noe me...
what the hell is this?dun simply judge ppl as u dun realli noe or living with everyday...
ya...sometime if they lucky they will be right...bt so far i din c anything tat was right about me...
i dunno wat u hear from who...but already its not important to me anymore...i already so damm dissapointed...




i noe wat is happening in my life...
i dun need ppl tat always come to critisize me n show off hw happy he n his gf is infront of me...

this all r none of my business...
i dun need ppl always come to remind me the thing tat has pass n i dunwanna think abt the unhappy things oso...bt i swear i will nvr 4gt the msg tat i saw in ur fon tat day at 1u....
i already so sick abt it...its already enough...




CRY??? i realli dun think tat u will...

dun say tat i always dun blieve u...u r the 1 hu make me dun dare to blieve u...
dun say lik onli u will get hurt....i m not the siewsin tat u thought tat wun get hurt...

No comments:

Post a Comment