Sunday, October 17, 2010

gold hair doesnt mean i m a bad gal=.=

WOOWW~~~long time nvr update my blog~~~*shy*paixie la~~~imma a damm lazy mia gal~~~hhee~~~


There was something happened YTD!!!
location : my mama salloon~~
character : me,my mama,a stupid aunty, & her daughter
incase u all confuse when reading the dialogue
i m in purple
my mum is in yellow
the aunty is in blue
& her daughter is in green
peace V^^V


okayy~~story start by i was sitting down at my mama salloon mia cashier as usual~~plying wif my lappee~
*facebook-millionaire city*=p
& my mama was busying helping her customer to dye her hair~~
den~~
*london brigde is falling down~~falling down~~*
the door bell ring~here come the customer ~so i open the door 4 her ~

there was 2 person...1 aunty wif her daughter....wif a vely vely lanci face...~.~
so ...nvm~~
"excuse me~~hmm...wat do u want??""i ask wif a bigbig smile^^

"hmm...u dun rmb me??nneehhh~~~tat aunty always cum when u still a little gal....tis is my daughter~~u used to call her 'jiejie' 1 a?""


"ohh~~~err......ermm............hhee..........??"
**questioned mark everywhere**


"HW CUM UR HAIR BCUM SO GOLD??!!!U BECOME NAUGHTY GAL D???!!!OMGOMGOMG!!!"


"..................."*her over reaction juz makes me speechless*=.==.=

FINALLYY!!!!my mom notice tat i was feeling abit nt haappy wif tat so she called me go do other things 1st....ofcoz i ran away as faster as i could...*PHEW~~*
hmm~~when i was done wif those thing mama ask me to do...i went bck to salloon & sit there continue wif my lappee game~~ =3


suddenly...............haizzzz!
tat aunty talk to my mummy wif a loud voice...
asking her "hw olds ur daughter nw???"

"oh she was born in 91...."

"ohden she is smaller den my daughter 3 yr!"
*which means her daughter is 22 yr old~*
"ltr she is going for piano clazz^^"

"ohh~~~?

"oh my daughter is alredy grade 6~"


"ohh~~"
my mom was in a impatient face already

"do u noe hw many grade piano hav??8!my daughter is already 6!she is going to done it soon!


"ooh oohhh~~~great!nt bad nt bad!"

"why dont u let ur daughter go learn piano also??den she wont bcome so naughty lik nw...u c ...haiyoyo.....gold hair....sommore a person who learn piano her temper will bcom better juz lik my daughter.........blablablablablabla.....""


finally she stop talking...
"she is learning piano oso a..." my mom said

"huh???juz started izzit??"

she look at me
"wat grade r u ?grade 3??"

"aa??erm....u mean nw?"


"ofcoz=.="
wif a impatient face

"oo....diploma in teaching"


look at her daughter
"wat izzit??nvr heard b4?"

her daughter
"i heard my teacher said b4...bt...."

"wat izzit??"
looking bck at me

"oo....after done wif my grade 8 i continue in this lo....when i get the cert i can teach ppl already...wan me teach ur daughter ??free for u!!^^"

wif a honest BIG SMILE!!!=p

"..................."her face turn blck INSTANLY!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!*laugh in my heart~~~~*

"OOH mama i go in my room 1st a~~~"

"OK MY DEAR~~~"wif a evil smile on my mummy face too~~!!=p


OH!!!AUNTY!!!DUN JUDGE PPL WIF THE
IR APPEARANCE!!!U R JUZ EMBRASSING URSELF~~~!!!MUAHAHAHAHA!!!SHHHH~~~~=p





1 comment:

  1. bahahaha dai sei
    that aunty kena boom 99
    XD
    i wish i am there to witness bahahaha XD

    ReplyDelete