Thursday, July 15, 2010

"jimui"
this words means a lots to me...
i dun simply call some1 as ji mui...
i only cal a person "jimui" as i treat her as my best friend...
mayb for u...there is onli 3 of u is so call"jimui"
& i m nt including in it...
but for me...u all r my best friend...




i noe she wun be interested to have a look at my blog...
coz she will only busying on stalking some1...
so tats ok for me to express it here...
mayb she is juz thinking that...
"i done ntg,siewsin wan angry juz let her,non of my biz"
or juz
"so little thing,dunno y siewsin wanna take it so serious,small gas ppl"
or
"dun need to care de la...she will 4gt abt it"



well...i m nt mad...i m nt angry...i m nt really beh shuang or wateva...
i juz feel damm sad n dissapointed...
as my jimui lie to me?
u all hav a plan...
dind't plan to include me as part of it...
its ok for me...
i wun be angry...
bt y is she trying to hide it fromme?



when u all r planning...icame close...
u all can still plan it infront of me...
i juz wants to share information or wanna noe wats happen...
as i noe tat place is sso far n i noe u all r nt inviting me for wateva reason...
i wun be damm thick faces to follow u all...
so WTH she sked??
do u noe hw ur face n ur eyes look lik when i ask u ?
its so obvious...
if nt 1 of u tel me u all hav a plan...i think i wun be able to noe...
tats wat u wan rite??
even until the last min i still hoping tat u all can juz tel me wats ur plan...
it does nt mean tat i wants to follow,i juz dun und y u all wants to hide it...
bt then...i was disappointed...
ok...obviously...she hate me...?



y i will think tat much?i can juz pretend tat ntg happen...i dunno anything...
and when jessica told me the reasons...
i agreed wif her...
if i nvr treat u as my best friend...even if ur name appear on the newspaper headline i oso dun fucking care abt it...
i cares abt so small thing is juz bcoz i really think tat u ARE 1 of my best friend...



u all can always plans excluding me...i dun care...
bt pls dun lie me...its makes me feel lik we r nt friend at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment