Friday, April 23, 2010

13/4/2010

omg~~~
finally finish mock~~~
btbtbt............
final is cuming....................


hate that laziness of mine....
even i hav plenty of time....
i rather use it to fadai & sslppp~~
wat happen to me?

even last sem i m more hardworking than nw....
why is my motivation gone?


nonononono~~~
kenot lik dat miaaa!!

i dun wanna fail agn in final....
which will m
ake me kenot graduate wif my deardear jimuisssss!
i muz try my best to passss.....


PLSS!!!
i must PRAY HARD!PLAY HARD!EAT HARD! and...............STUDY HARD!! just lik wat mr. simon say...
it is HARD!




hohohoho~~this few day~~
realli feeling damm happy^^

even when i m having mockexam...


12/4/09

we broke up....


13/4/10

u r mine agn^^


i miss u damm much^^
i wish i could go out wif u as soon as possible~~
w
hen i noe tat u r cuming bck holiday for 2week...
i wish tat i could stick wif u everyday^^




No comments:

Post a Comment